We’re still open! The State of Michigan has deemed Tax Preparation as a non-essential business. Therefore, we have no choice but to not allow face-to-face contact with our clients until the lock-down is lifted. You can login or register for our secure client portal at the bottom of the page, as well as download the app to your phone so you can take pictures of your tax documents.
The IRS and the State of Michigan have extended the filing date and payment deadlines for your 2019 tax returns to July 15, 2020.
Here are a few changes we’ve had to make:
How to get us your tax documents?
- Upload documents to the secure client portal
- Mail documents to 17217 Chianti Ct., Macomb, MI 48042
- Fax documents to 586-992-6999
- Drop-off documents by our front door (call/text us once you drop them off and we will retrieve them)
How can we interact?
- Call 586-204-2020
- Email TaxPro@MacombIncomeTax.com
- Facebook Messenger
- Zoom Meeting (meeting.macombincometax.com)
How do I sign my tax return?
- Once completed we will upload a copy of your return to the client portal
- You can pay your tax preparation fee on-line or over the phone
- Sign your return by using our e-signature service
When can I pickup my tax documents?
- You can pickup your documents once the ban is lifted
- If you need your documents back right away, we’ll mail them to you at no charge
- We will include a physical copy of your tax return