We are still open! Due to the COVID-19 virus, we will be operating virtually until August 10, 2020. Unfortunately, this means no face-to-face contact and no in-person appointments until that time. We are open and are still able to complete your tax return in 1-2 days with a couple of changes.
How can I get my tax documents to you?
- Upload documents to our secure client portal
- Take pictures of your documents and text them to us
- Mail documents to 17217 Chianti Ct., Macomb, MI 48042
- Fax documents to 586-992-6999
- Drop-off documents by our front door (call / text us once you drop them off and we will retrieve them)
What if I have questions?
- Call us at 586-204-2020
- Email TaxPro@MacombIncomeTax.com
- Message us on FaceBook
- We can schedule a Zoom Meeting
How do I sign my tax return and pay?
Once your return is complete we can upload a copy of your return to our client portal for your review before you sign.
- You can pay your tax preparation fee on-line or over the phone
- Sign your return by using our e-signature service (no scanner or special software required)
When can I pickup my tax documents?
- You can pickup your documents by our front door (call/text us once you are one your way and we will set them outside)
- We can mail your documents back to you at no charge
- We will always include a physical copy of your tax return